Vastu For House
As you are already aware that vastu is an ancient Indian science of enhancing positive and eliminating negative energies in and around a place or person; and the more positive energies are around you, the more abundance is attracted towards you.
Now, a home is the place where a person or family “lives” and by lives I mean really live and not just stay. For a house to become a home, it needs to radiate the right kind of energy. According to a number of traditional beliefs, each home comes with its own energy type. A person dwelling in a house comes under the influence of a specific energy field, which in turn influences him in one way or the other.
Vastu helps you to converts the living or working spaces in a particular order that sets an equation between cosmic energies and the people living/working in the premises. A person observes physical, spiritual and, also material well being. It creates a rhythm and balance in the atmosphere to ensure a better life.
Since you have taken “that important” step to do vastu for home, let me appreciate and congratulate you for your gesture as with this step you have moved forward towards success, prosperity and abundance.
- Vastu for Main Entrance: The main door should always be in the north, north-east, east, or west, as these directions are considered auspicious. Avoid having the main door in the south, south-west, north-west (north side), or south-east (east side) directions.
- Vastu for Living Room: Living Room should be in the east or north so one can get the morning sunlight and positive vibrations. The door of the drawing room should be in East or West.
- Vastu for bedroom: Sleeping in a wrong direction, as per Vastu, can lead to a deprived and disturbed sleep, which can, in turn, lead to chronic depression, fatigue, increased instances of heart and kidney diseases, and various other health problems. Therefore it is very important to understand the dynamics of Vastu for ensuring a peaceful sleep. The bed must always be located in the south, west or south-west corner of the bedroom in a way that one’s head must also point toward the same direction.
- Vastu for Kitchen: The kitchen is an integral part of any Indian household—the source of our day-long energy. Every single appliance that finds pride of place in your kitchen is important, and if it is placed according to the principles of Vastu, can ensure that positivity prevails. To ensure your kitchen is enveloped in positive vibes, the elements of earth, sky, air, fire, and water need to be in balance, according to Vastu Shastra. If necessary, change or amend certain areas in your kitchen to increase positive energy in your home.
- Vastu for Pooja Room: The pooja room should always be situated in the North, East or the Northeast side of the house. One should face towards East/North while worshipping.
Ideally there should be no idols in the worship room. While planning a house, due to the space constraints, many people tend to ignore a separate pooja room but we must not sideline the need to make a place for GOD. Thus by creating a room for worshipping, we are creating a room to get charged with positive vibrations every morning and that energy will energize our environment, mind, body and soul. Our work efficiency will increase and so the progress, prosperity and peace.
- Vastu for Study Room: Study rooms are an imperative part of a home with children. For better concentration and a conducive environment for them to focus, a study room needs to be designed in a certain manner. The decor of this room needs to be done to ensure it doesn’t look cluttered and is Vastu-compliant, too. According to Vastu, the correct placement of furniture and lighting in a study room can make a lot difference.
VASTU SHANTI By Mangesh Kulkarni Guruji
Vastu Shanti Puja resolves the defects of inception and protects the house by draining off any evil, immoral or negative vibes. It also concedes humanity if any entity came to any suffering or distress during any work. Shanti Puja or Yagya is performed for rectifying negative influences in any constructions; be it residential, commercial, industrial or otherwise.
Vastu Shanti puja is a spiritual ritual to worship Vastu Purush. The Vastu Purush signifies power, spirit, and energy residing in a building, be it a home, industry or shop. Vastu Purush safeguards the building. Vastu in Sanskrit means environment, surrounding or atmosphere, but it is more connected with the shelter or house. The word “Vastu” means something existing such as home, building, shelter, etc.
We must do Vaastu shanti in the following circumstances to avoid adverse effect (circumstances) by nature and environment:
- Construction of building against the Vaastu rules and money short comings remain in the structure.
- Due to errors in interior arrangement of concerned rooms and buildings.
- When someone buys an old home.
- At the time of renovation of home or business places.
- When we have been living for 10 years continuously.
- After coming back from a foreign trip for a long time.
- At the time of inauguration of a new home.
take a video tour on Vastushanti
Benefits of Vastu Shanti Puja:
- To annihilate any land, structure, and internal arrangement faults, pertaining to Vastu or the Vastu Dosha.
- To secure a pardon for any direct or indirect harm to Nature and other living beings, while construction of the house.
- To appease any forces that may remove the overall pleasure of future occupants.
- To request Vastu Purush to guard the house and the residents from natural disasters.
- To ask for the blessings of Vastu purush to get wellbeing, prosperity, and affluence to the occupant.
- To resolve the suitable use of the house and to convert it into Home.