Vastu For Buying Plots
In accord with premium amenities such as swimming pool and club houses that modern homebuyers look out for, vastu-compliance is also an additional feature that is fast catching up. In alignment with five basic elements of nature, vastu-compliant properties ensure peace and stability for greater success in life and keep the negative forces at bay. Thus, irrespective of the fact whether you construct a house or choose to sell it later when prices appreciate, the residential plot should be in harmony with vastu norms.
It is very important to have a look at the surroundings of your plot. First, one should ensure that no temple is present near the plot. There should be a good distance between the two. This is because temple carries negative energies of the followers.
The most important factor before choosing a land is its direction. While you plan to purchase a plot, prefer North-facing direction as it is considered highly auspicious. East and west facing plots can also be considered, however, south facing land should be completely avoided.
- Plots with irregular shapes must be avoided. Preference should be given to plots with a rectangular and square shape.
- Plots having an entrance in the north or east direction are auspicious. Even plots having an entrance in the southern direction works well but this depends entirely on your Kundli. Consult an astrologer before making a decision.
- Ensure that your plot is not located near to a graveyard or hospital.
- Check that there are no industrial buildings nearing your plot.
- Corner plots and plots covered with green vegetation are considered to be auspicious.